Montpelier, ID Home Care Services Provided by Comfort Keepers of Coeur d’Alene, ID
Transitioning Home Made Easier with Home Care Services
Coming home from the hospital after a serious illness or surgery is often difficult, even for those that are in the prime of their life. For seniors, this time can be fraught with danger and the recovery process is heavily dependent on the help they get once home. Even for those who do have help, if their needs are complicated by their medical condition, they may need a more skilled aide. Comfort Keepers of Coeur d’Alene is there for both the seniors of Montpelier, ID and their families who are trying to help, to ensure that their clients have the appropriate home care services they need in order to recover and get on living an active life.
Comfort Keepers Can Help Ensure that Home Care Services Lead to a Better Recovery
Comfort Keepers of Coeur d’Alene, ID can provide skilled caregivers who are trained to be able to assist seniors with their recovery. Our home care services for transitioning home include assistance with housework, meals, and errands, transportation to doctor’s appointments, help with mobility and much more. Our goal is to provide all the services necessary to aid our clients in the recovery process as well as provide the needed relief for family members and friends who may also be helping.
Higher Levels of Care for Montpelier, ID Residents Who Need It
Many of our clients have special needs, especially when transitioning home after a stay in the hospital. Comfort Keepers of Coeur d’Alene, ID offers skilled caregivers who can help to care for seniors with more extensive needs. Our home care services offer support for those who may have suffered a heart attack, had pneumonia, or congestive heart failure just to name a few.
Home Care Services in Coeur d'Alene
In Home Care
- Companion Care: Our caregivers strive to develop long-term connections with the people they serve in addition to assisting with daily chores.
- Personal Care: We offer committed personal care, which is a broad term that relates to fundamental personal hygiene and daily living tasks.
- Seniors and Technology: If your loved one is feeling socially isolated, our caregivers can keep them connected with friends and family via video chats, social media, and texting.
- Senior Transportation: Our caregivers provide safe transportation for people who want to get out and about.
- Interactive Caregiving: Interactive caregiving entails encouraging our elderly to participate as completely as possible in the services provided by their caregivers, as well as engaging their brains and bodies in a variety of exciting activities on a regular basis.
- 24-Hour Care: We provide 24-hour home care so that your parent, regardless of their health challenges, can age in place.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our memory care services can aid seniors suffering from Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or any form of cognitive impairment.
- End-of-Life Care: End-of-life care is the provision of life-sustaining care and assistance to the elderly who have a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care: We provide senior care to seniors in assisted living facilities who require extra assistance. or perhaps friendship
- Post-Hospital Care: Recovering from hospitalization and avoiding re-admission are two essential goals for our post-hospitalization care team. We will assist you in healing securely and swiftly.
We're Here To Help
If you or a loved one is coming home from the hospital and will need home care services when they get their, give us a call now at (208) 357-4295 to get started. We can get a care plan drawn up that address the unique needs of the client and aid them in a speedier recovery.