Caregiver/Patient Care Assistant - Duluth Are you Caring, Compassionate and Honest?
Do you want to make a difference?
Interested in Competitive Wages, Employee Referral Bonuses, Paid Continuing Education/Training?
The new Comfort Keepers of East Alpharetta is seeking responsible and reliable Personal Care Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants to provide care in the North Fulton area as well as surrounding Gwinnett County areas.
Available Shifts May Include:
- Flexible Hours and Days from Monday thru Sunday.
Duties May Include:
- Activities of Daily Living – bathing, showering, dressing, toileting, mobility, etc.
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation
- Light Housekeeping, such as dusting, vacuuming, dishes, laundry, etc.
- Driving - appointments, shopping, errands, etc.
- Companionship - Interacting with clients and engaging them to live fuller lives
- CNA’s must have current GA Nursing Assistant License
- Must have reliable transportation
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance is required
- Applicant must pass a criminal background investigation, US employment eligibility check, as well as reference check.
Qualified applicant is genuinely concerned about helping people and possesses high moral standards of honesty and integrity.