Client Care Coordinator/Scheduler Full Time (Johns Creek, GA)
Comfort Keepers of Johns Creek is looking for a Client Care Coordinator/Scheduler for our location in Johns Creek, GA (Gwinnett County).
We are seeking a candidate that is friendly, outgoing, and possesses a great work ethic.
The candidate must be professional, able to multitask efficiently, work well under pressure, and must be detail oriented.
- Computer skills and organizational skills a must.
- Candidate must have a positive and proactive attitude and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Candidate must be both a self-motivated individual and a team player.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Welcomes and greets all visitors
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
- Always have professional appearance
- Return all administrator phone calls and text promptly
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
- Intake of new clients and updates existing client demographics
- Scheduling of open and new shifts
- Facilitates client flow by notifying the caregiver of any changes in address or care, being aware of delays, and communicating with client and staff
- Responds to inquiries by caregivers, clients, client’s family members, prospective clients, and visitors in a courteous manner
- Participates in in-service and continuing education programs, staff meetings, and client conferences as requested by immediate supervisor.
- Assist with/organize agency outreach programs, Alzheimer’s walk etc.
- Protects patient and employee confidentiality, making sure protected health information is secured by not leaving PHI in plain sight and logging off the computer before leaving it unattended.
- Other reasonable related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as positive professional, business image.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices, customer service orientated
- Valid driver’s license with valid auto insurance.
- Must submit to a criminal background check
- Must submit to random drug testing