Comfort Keepers Johns Creek, GA
6290 Abbotts Bridge Rd Suite 302
Johns Creek, Georgia 30097
Home Care Office Manager Full Time (Johns Creek, GA)Healthcare / Hire Johns Creek, GA 12969469
Supervises the coordination of overall communication in the office. Answers the telephone and gives information to caller; completes client intake questionnaire and/or routes call to appropriate individual. Processes incoming mail. Answers routine correspondence. Prepares outgoing mail. Files correspondence and other records.
- Coordinates meetings and appointments for office as required.
- Leads and directs the caregiver recruiting/on-boarding process.
- Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities, screening, interviewing, reference & background checking, and new employee orientation according to established guidelines.
- Coordinates, prepares and reports on various client, caregiver, payroll, billing, and related accounting reports on a regular and as required basis.
- Enters, maintains, and corrects client, employee records in ClearCare and hard copy formats.
- Enters payroll, billing and related accounting data into computer and back-up system as required.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining office supplies, forms, and equipment
Qualifications: High School diploma or GED and one-year related experience and/or training in a business office environment. Requires strong administrative and computer skills (Office, Excel, PowerPoint).
- One or more years work experience in home care, home health, hospice, or hands-on care field (i.e., hospital/ambulance, skilled or assisted nursing facility or rehabilitative setting)
- Previous experience in staffing or scheduling
- Previous experience in case management including correspondence with patients, their families, and support staff (hospital, doctor, referral source, community, etc.)
- Ability to excel in a very fast paced and diverse work environment
Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as positive professional, business image.
This is an entry-level management position with a great career potential!