Senior Care in Snellville, GA
Compassionate senior care and support in the Snellville, GA area, designed to fit your loved one's needs and lifestyle
Our skill and dedication can actually make all the difference in enhancing your parent's freedom and quality of life, whether they require just a little help with homemaking tasks or food prep, or their chronic condition necessitates round-the-clock personal care and support.
Our Senior Care Services
Comfort Keepers is a reliable provider of professional senior care services. We are 100% committed to assisting older individuals in living active, joyful lives far into their golden years. Consider partnering with Comfort Keepers if you are providing care for a loved one in Snellville or the surrounding areas. We can create a personalized care plan for your parent or relative, allowing you to spend more quality time with them rather than merely addressing their care needs at each visit.
Our senior care services in Snellville, GA include, but are not limited to:
- Companion Care - Our caregivers are dedicated to building great relationships with the clients they are responsible for.
- Personal Care - We give respectable personal care such as bathing, dressing, and grooming. Fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, as well as food preparation are all covered.
- Safety Care - We provide solutions that safeguard the safety and health of your loved one.
- Seniors and Technology - Our caregivers can assist your loved one stay in touch with friends and family by using video chats, social media, and texting if they are experiencing social isolation.
- Senior Transportation - Our caregivers provide transportation for seniors who want to get out and about or who need to be driven safely to and from appointments.
- Interactive Caregiving - Our caregivers are there to enrich the lives of seniors and guarantee that they receive the best possible care for their overall health.
- 24-Hour Care - This service is ideal for older people who are worried about their safety, are bedridden, or are suffering from a chronic illness.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - Our caregivers have been trained in memory care to guarantee that you or a loved one can remain safe and healthy at home for as long as possible.
- End-of-Life Care - We are here to provide vital aid and emotional support to terminally ill people and their families.
- In-Facility Care - While our company specializes in in-home care, we also offer services in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care - This is a transitional senior care program for seniors who are about to leave the hospital.
Contact Us Now To Schedule A Free Consultation!
Call your local Comfort Keepers facility at (770) 233-7494 to learn more about our senior care services and how we can assist elders in your region. Our pleasant client care coordinators are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your concerns and schedule your complimentary consultation, where you and your loved one may sit down with our knowledgeable team members and create a personalized plan of care together.