We are Currently Hiring!
Text JOY to (770) 766-8833 to book your interview!
*Message frequency varies. Message and data rates apply. Messages are confidential*
In Hiram and the surrounding areas, Comfort Keepers can assist you in beginning a meaningful career in a caregiver job.
Learn about caregiver job opportunities in Hiram and the surrounding areas.
Whether you're looking for a part-time caregiver job or the start of a long-term career, we have something for you. We're looking for caring men and women who wish to work as health aides to help others. Learn why so many individuals want to be a part of the Comfort Keepers team:
- Alternatives to Scheduling
- The pay is fair, and the work is satisfying because it allows you to assist others.
- Professional Development Possibilities
- The most significant time to begin a career in home health care is right now.
- Two of the most significant parts of the profession are health care and educational instruction.
Apply to Open Positions
What distinguishes Comfort Keepers' home health aides from those employed by other senior home care agencies? By giving protection, comfort, and safety to the elderly and their families and encouraging involvement in daily activities, we boost the human spirit. Not only that, but we also offer our caregivers the option of working as patient care or a home caregiver job in a flexible and lucrative environment.
As an experienced Comfort Keeper caregiver, you will be able to form meaningful relationships with your clients and improve their quality of life by performing tasks "with" rather than "for" seniors living at home. By providing moments of joy, connection, and purpose, we help seniors thrive and achieve higher levels of well-being as a group.
Senior Citizens' Services
For more than 20 years, Comfort Keeper's home care team has provided the most outstanding in-home care to those who require assistance with daily chores. After obtaining care training (including infection control training), our caregivers visit clients' homes to help elders achieve a higher quality of life through home care, companionship, and small moments of delight. The following is an example of a caregiver job:
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Conversation and companionship
- I have certain errands to complete before leaving a spotless environment, and getting to and from doctor's visits (or scheduling telemedicine sessions) is a pain (or arranging grocery delivery)
- Family caregivers benefit from respite care.
- They assist with personal hygiene such as cleaning, clothing, grooming, and reminding clients to take their medications on time.
- Assisting with feeding and other duties that arise regularly
- Maintaining a record of your client's health and notifying your boss of any changes
- Assisting with dementia or Alzheimer's care
Give our Hiram, GA office a call today at (770) 268-3867 to learn more about the open caregiver jobs as well as rewarding career opportunities throughout Hiram and the surrounding areas