24 Hour Home Care Plans For The Seniors of Hiram, GA
Affordable 24 hour home care supports aging in place
Not every senior of Hiram, GA, needs or will ever need round-the-clock support at home. For older adults who age in place, it's nice to know the service exists in case they do need 24 hour home care. Comfort Keepers 24-hour care plans provide safety, security, and comfort.
Reasons why an older person may need care during the night may include:
- Help to resettle folks who wake up frequently, disorientated, and confused
- Assist less mobile seniors on toilet breaks throughout the night
- Keep an eye on clients who are prone to wander or sleepwalk
- Turn seniors who are unable to reposition themselves for comfort
- Watch over those recovering from surgery or a serious illness
How 24 hour Home Care Functions
For best results our round-the-clock senior care works on a roster basis—usually three shifts. This way there's always a fresh and friendly caregiver there to mind the client at all times. These are caring, qualified, carers who we cherry-pick to match the client's circumstances. Getting along is at the core of our selection process so that we can harmonize the best people with the right situations.
Comfort Keepers of Hiram, GA, understands that no two situations are the same. It's why we carefully tailor each plan to meet the needs of those we care for. We devise affordable programs that include everything the person needs and nothing they don't.
General Caregiving help may include:
- Light housework which includes cleaning floors and dusting, etc
- Laundry and changing bed linen can also be part of 24 hour home care
- Meal preparation and dining with the client on request
- Running errands
- Basic pet care like feeding animals and walking the dog
Personal care may include toileting, mobility assistance, feeding and special diet, transferring and positioning, etc. Miscellaneous services are companionship support and transportation. Whatever types of care you or a loved one need we strive to include our unique Interactive Caregiving™ approach as part of a loving 24 hour home care plan.
Contact us to schedule a free consultation and to see if round-the-clock support in-home care is available in your area. You can reach Comfort Keepers of Hiram, GA, at (770) 268-3867.