Comfort Keepers Senior Care in Atlanta, GA, and surrounding areas
Interactive Caregiving - Our Approach to Senior Care
Our distinctive approach to senior care is at the very heart of Comfort Keepers®.
One of the most important things to seniors is the ability to remain in the comfort of their own homes for as long as possible. Comfort Keepers® senior care facility can help make this a reality. Our caregivers receive meticulous training in our proprietary Interactive Caregiving™ approach to care, a blend of strategies and technology that emphasizes full engagement and interaction.
The goal is to improve the quality of life and help seniors to maintain their independence for as long as possible. Comfort Keepers delivers essential personal care, companionship, and housekeeping services − and it is Interactive Caregiving™ that caregivers and clients believe make all the difference.
Keeping Seniors Engaged and Active
After living an independent life, it can be frustrating and stressful for seniors to realize they no longer have the mobility they once had. To ease these challenges, Comfort Keepers senior care allows seniors to take an active role in their care. Our caregivers create physical, mental, and social activities that seniors look forward to doing. We want your loved ones to visit friends, solve crossword puzzles, and listen to music. We want them to do all the activities that make them the happiest.
By encouraging physical and mental interaction, our seniors gain healthier and more fulfilling lives.
The Interactive Caregiving™ Difference
Interactive Caregiving™ means that your loved ones never have to tackle their health or recovery alone. Our caregivers work side-by-side to improve wellbeing and maintain independence with our senior care plans. We use this system because we believe it makes a positive difference in all our clients' lives. For instance:
- Physical exercise conditions and strengthens core muscles. This practice reduces the risk of falling, which is one of the leading causes of injury in seniors. Studies even show that exercise is better for fall prevention than home modifications.
- Solving puzzles and reminiscing are important mental exercises. They keep the mind nimble and alert, which fights negative emotions and confusion.
- Mental acuity for seniors also comes down to proper diet and hydration. We focus on meal preparation and make sure our clients aren't missing these essentials.
- Caregiver companionship promotes home safety. Our preventative measures, including safety technologies, help seniors stay connected with the modern world.
- Comfort Keepers’ unique Interactive Caregiving™approach operates on four central principles. Each of our trained caregivers employs these principles as they care for, engage, and interact with their clients:
- A senior with an active mind is happier, lives a fuller life, and engages with others.
- A well-nourished senior has a more active mind and body.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
With a customized Comfort Keepers’ home care plan, your loved one can remain in his or her home longer. This alone is a touching and life-changing gift for aging seniors. Family members can take comfort in knowing their loved ones are in the safest hands possible. Our caregivers do more than meet daily needs. They provide ready companionship for your loved ones at a time when they need it most.
Comfort Keepers: Diet and Nutrition
Comfort Keepers senior care can provide a variety of custom in-home care services for your aging loved ones, including nutritious meal planning and preparation.