Trusted in Homes Throughout Atlanta and Around the Country
Comfort Keepers® is widely recognized as a leading provider of quality in-home senior care.
In-home care for Atlanta, Brookhaven, Buckhead, Decatur, Dunwoody and Sandy Springs Georgia
Our passion is to provide loving, experienced care and support when you can't be there. We understand the physical and emotional challenges when an aging loved one requires extra help to remain in his or her own home.
Comfort Keepers can ease the pressure on family and friends while providing reliable, expert in-home care. From nutritional meal preparation and grooming to light housekeeping and companionship, Comfort Keepers helps make our clients' lives brighter, safer and more enjoyable - all from the comfort of home.
Comfort Keepers Mission
Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable. We shall treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve, as though we were caring for a member of our own family.
The special people who deliver our unique brand of in-home senior care (We call them Comfort Keepers®.) are carefully selected, screened, and trained to provide professional, compassionate care.
Since October 2002, we have offered our personalized caregiver services in Atlanta and in the surrounding cities of Buckhead, Decatur, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs and Tucker Georgia. See below for additional information about our local office:
- Accredited Better Business Member
- We are a licensed personal support agency
- We provide care in private residences as well as Independent and Assisted living communities, Skilled nursing facilities, Hospices and Hospitals
- Care is customize, we are available for a few hours to 24/7
- Our caregivers are carefully screened, bonded, insured and covered by Worker’s Compensation.
- Trained specially to provide interactive care solutions.
- We provide our services within the framework of our distinctive approach to in-home care, Interactive caregiving, which heightens our clients’ enjoyment of life physically, mentally and emotionally.
Interactive Caregiving™ is based on four primary pillars, which Comfort Keepers leverage to care for, engage, and interact with our clients:
- An active senior mind promotes independence, better mental and physical health, happiness, and a longer life.
- A physically active senior maintains strength and independence, lessening or delaying the effects of aging.
- A well-nourished senior is more energetic, both physically and mentally.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
With our Interactive Caregiving approach, we are able to raise seniors’ quality of life to a much higher level than typical in-home care providers.