Comfort Keepers Hollywood, FL
2632 Hollywood Blvd #208
Hollywood, Florida 33020
Client Care CoordinatorHealthcare / Hire Hollywood, FL 12864457
Care Coordination / Internal Sales / Client Satisfaction
Please DO NOT click the APPLY ONLINE button. Click "Submit a Resume" instead
Job Classification: Exempt
Seeking a candidate that is friendly and outgoing, possesses a great work ethic, must be professional, able to multitask efficiently, works well under pressure, and must be detail oriented. People skills, computer skills and organizational skills a must. Candidate must have a positive and proactive attitude and possess excellent customer service skills. Candidate must be both a self-motivated individual and a team player.
- Welcomes and greets all visitors
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
- Always have professional appearance
- Return all administrator phone calls and text promptly
- Responsible for keeping work area clean and organized
- Intake of new clients and updates existing client information
- Scheduling of open and new shifts
- Facilitates client flow by notifying the caregiver of any changes in address or care, being aware of delays, and communicating with client and staff
- Responds to inquiries by caregivers, clients, client’s family members, prospective clients, and visitors in a courteous manner
- Participates in in-service and continuing education programs, staff meetings, and client conferences as requested by immediate supervisor.
- Protects patient and employee confidentiality, making sure protected health information is secured
- Other reasonable related duties as assigned.
Working Environment: Office environment.
Position Physical Demands: Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting limited to files and records. Extended time at a computer work screen and on the telephone.
- High school diploma or GED
- Computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as positive professional, business image.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices, customer service orientated
- Valid driver’s license with valid auto insurance.
- Must submit to a criminal background check
- Must submit to random drug testing
Please DO NOT click the APPLY ONLINE button. Click "Submit a Resume" instead.