In Home Care in Miami, FL and Surrounding Areas
We offer top quality in home care for your loved one in Miami, FL
Each and every senior has their own needs, goals, and preferences. That is why Comfort Keepers offers customized care plans tailored to our client's needs in Miami, FL. Our in home care plans are designed to provide your loved one with the level of care they need to lead an active, fulfilled, and healthy life. Our services will allow your loved one to keep their independence, which will boost their confidence and improve their quality of life.
Whether your loved one needs care for just a few hours a day or full-time care, we are here to help.
Personalized In Home Health Care in Miami, FL
Being a family caregiver, although rewarding and fulfilling, can also be overwhelming sometimes. We understand that balancing your personal life, career, and other obligations while caring for your aging parent can be very hard. Our trained and compassionate caregivers are here to help you and your loved one. With Comfort Keepers, you will have a peace of mind knowing that your parent’s needs are always being met.
Our in home senior care services for seniors in Miami include cooking, laundry, light housekeeping, medication transportation, medication reminders, and companionship.
A lot of seniors spend most of their time at home, which is why their social life often suffers. We understand that having someone to talk to and share a few laughs with can significantly improve seniors’ quality of life, and that is why we work with compassionate, dedicated, and supporting caregivers who provide our clients with friendly companionship. Because we believe that social interaction can improve one’s quality of life, we often encourage friends and family members to spend time with their aging loved ones.
Our specialized in home care services include:
- Personal Care - We also offer personal care services which include bathing, grooming, hygiene, transferring, positioning, toileting and incontinence care, and much more!
- Respite Care - allows family caregivers to take a break and recharge their batteries
- Interactive Caregiving - motivates seniors to actively participate in their care
- Companion Care - Our caregivers seek to create trusted connections with the people they serve and keep them company while aiding with daily responsibilities.
- Senior Transportation - We provide dependable transportation to the elderly who are unable to drive or travel about town.
- Seniors and Technology - Our caregivers enjoy assisting elders in staying in touch with loved ones and friends through current technology such as texting and video calling.
- 24 Hour Care - ensures senior’s safety all hours of the day and at night
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - allows seniors who suffer from dementia to continue living in their own home
- End of Life Care - provides support for seniors and their loved ones during a difficult and stressful time
- Transitioning Care - helps seniors transition back home after hospitalization
If you need more information about our in home care services in Miami, FL, give us a call at (954) 920-0055.