Home Health Agencies from Comfort Keepers in Gainesville, FL
Comfort Keepers Home Health Agencies cooperate with local museums, centers, and organizations in Gainesville, FL.
Comfort Keepers home health agencies in Gainesville, FL caters services to seniors and older adults in Gainesville and surrounding areas in Florida. We realize the importance of seniors and loved ones staying in their homes. Our home health agencies guide them with daily chores like gardening, cooking, groceries, and walking around the house. Our elderly care provides transportation around town and light housekeeping as well.
Another way that we help seniors and older adults to stay connected with their local communities is by pairing up with local museums, centers, and organizations to help enhance their life.
Museums, Centers, & Organizations We Work With:
- Senior Recreation Center: The Senior Recreation Center offers programs and services to meet the needs of older seniors. The Senior Center allows older adults to partake in activities in the following areas: physical fitness, arts, culture, volunteer, and much more.
- Samuel P. Harn Museum of Art: The Harn Museum of Art is a museum associated with the University of Florida and has been open since the 1900s. They strive to have relevant and engaging exhibitions and bringing a sense of belonging for all of their visitors.
- Historic Haile Homestead: The Historic Haile Homestead was established in 1856 as a not-for-profit. Their intent is to maintain the house, interpreting Florida plantation life and educate the people about economic, cultural and social issues.
- Gainesville Fine Arts Association: The Gainesville Fine Arts Association was established in 1923 on the foundation to encourage the study of art. Join the membership program to gain exclusive benefits and be painting once a month and shows once a month for your loved ones.
- Carson Springs Wildlife Conservation Foundation: Carson Springs Wildlife Conservation Foundation provides education and activities for all ages as they try to support and conserve a number of endangered species
Please feel free to contact us here at any time to learn more about Comfort Keepers Home Health Agencies in Gainesville, FL.