Comfort Keepers New Castle, DE
92 Reads Way Suite 207
New Castle, Delaware 19720
Jobs for Senior Caregivers and Home Health Aides
Start your career with Comfort Keepers Senior Care. The Delaware office is currently hiring for the position of Caregiver in multiple areas!
Caregivers Needed Immediately in Newark, New Castle, and Wilmington, DE.
We are always looking for compassionate, caring people to help us fulfill our mission of elevating the spirit of our seniors!
If you want to do something meaningful and get paid doing it - apply now for immediate interview!
- This position is held by a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or an HHA who has worked under the supervision of an RN for 1 year or more.
- This position provides personal care and/or companion care services to a client in their place of residence in New Castle or Kent counties in DE.
- Nursing Staff at Comfort Keepers develops and maintains a personalized Plan of Care for each client. Caregivers offer and perform the services detailed on the Plan of Care to clients.
Notes specific to this position:
- May come in contact with blood or other body fluids which may pose a risk for exposure to blood borne pathogens
Duties may include:
- Assist clients with Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s) or Personal Care services
- Assist clients with Companion Care services
- Record and report changes in the client’s physical condition, behavior or appearance to Clinical Director and Director of Nursing
- Provide general attention to clients' non-medical needs in accordance with an established Plan of Care
Type of position:
- Caregivers are classified as Casual/PRN employees and work on an “as needed” basis in response to work demands.
- Caregivers must be willing to work at least one weekend a month.
- Position considered non-exempt.
Reports to: Director of Nursing, and Clinical Director - Registered Nurses
Other Jobs Available At Comfort Keepers
No open positions are available at this time.
Please check back again soon!