Reliable In Home Care in Saugatuck, CT, and the Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers is the leading provider of customized in home care for seniors throughout Saugatuck and Westport communities
Comfort Keepers is the biggest name in the caregiving business. We specialize in helping seniors across the nation to continue living safely and comfortably at home.
When you chose to schedule in home care through our independently owned and operated Saugatuck and Westport office, a local client care coordinator will take the time to know your loved one, learn more about their daily routine, and discover what type of activities they enjoy the most. When outlining a care plan specially customized for your parent, we will make sure to include those favorite activities into mom or dad’s schedule.
This means that apart from assisting with homemaking, bathing and toileting, cooking, laundry, errands, and other essential home chores, your referred caregiver will take a step further and find the time to include fun, senior-friendly activities in your loved one’s day. This way, your parent can boost their wellness and stay engaged both physically and mentally.
Some additional Comfort Keepers in home care services for seniors who require advanced support in Saugatuck, CT, include:
- Senior Care – Besides providing meaningful in-person companionship, our caregivers show seniors how to use digital technologies and the internet to stay connected with loved ones, shop online, read the news, find entertainment, and more.
- 24 Hour Home Care – Should your parent’s care needs evolve, we can always upgrade your plan and provide 24-hour care in shifts.
- Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia Care – Seniors afflicted with progressive cognitive can age in place and receive expert memory care in the comfort of their own home instead of being relocated to the nearest long-term care facility.
- End-of-Life Care – Nearing the end of life is a time of great hardship for terminally ill seniors and their family members. With the help of Comfort Keepers, do not have to go through it all alone – we can help you and your loved one make the most of the time they have left.
- Fall Prevention – This in home care program is all about minimizing trip and fall hazards in your loved one’s surroundings. Our knowledgeable caregivers help with mobility, assist with low-impact exercises that promote balance, and recommend special safety measures to prevent risky falls and costly hospitalizations.
- Transitioning Home – Trained caregivers help seniors to resume recovery at home after hospitalization.
Reach out to our local office today to learn more about our personalized in home care solutions and schedule your free in-home assessment to get started with Comfort Keepers.
Give us a call at (203) 433-5107 to learn more!