Care For Seniors in New Canaan, CT and the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers is proud to provide reputable care for seniors in the New Canaan, CT area.
When it comes to care for seniors, most older adults need help with one or more aspects of their daily routines. This often includes areas they’ve recently experienced difficulties with such as housekeeping, laundering, cooking, errands, driving or medication management.
While some seniors only need occasional help, a couple of days per week, others may require full-time or 24-hour care due to depleting health or conditions such as late-stage dementia.
The answers to the following questions can help you determine whether or not your loved one requires home care services:
- Does your loved one need help with a number of daily activities but would prefer to maintain their independence and continue living in their own home?
- Do they need someone to provide medication reminders or to be closely monitored due to an arising medical condition?
- Does Mom or Dad need help with personal hygiene, toileting or incontinence?
- Do they need transportation and accompaniment to appointments, shopping, errands or social visits?
- Could they benefit from having a loving companion who can provide daily social interaction and engage them in meaningful activities?
Our customized care for seniors in New Canaan comprise of the following services:
- In-Home Care – Includes assistance with activities of daily living, companionship and personal care.
- Interactive Caregiving – Our special, wholesome approach to caregiving.
- Live-In Home Care – Care and monitoring around the clock.
- Respite Care – When family caregivers need some personal time off from caregiving, we can provide care for seniors.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Helps seniors with any type or stage of dementia to continue living safely at home as long as possible.
- End of Life Care – Compassionate support to seniors during the final stages of their life.
- Transitioning Home – Supports seniors after a hospital stay.
If you still have some doubts about whether or not care for seniors is the right choice for your loved one – here’s the bottom line; the National Institute of Health has estimated that recipients of professional home care services get more assistance and have more interaction with family and friends compared to their peers living in assisted living facilities. This means that home care can enable your loved one to lead a healthier, happier lifestyle in the comfort of their home.
Get in touch with our office to learn more about our special brand of home care services and how we help families in your area and schedule your free in-home assessment today. Comfort Keepers is at your service!
Give us a call at (203) 433-5107 to learn more!