Quality Home Care for Seniors in Hamden, CT
Learn about home care services that are available for your senior loved one and family.
If you are looking for professional home care of the absolute highest quality for your loved one in Hamden, CT, you have come to the right place. At Comfort Keepers, our mission is to help our clients lead happy, active, and healthier lives at home. We can make sure your loved one enjoys elevated levels of independence throughout customized care plans, which are developed in accordance with each client’s unique set of needs. Our care providers are all highly professional individuals who share our values and goals. They will do whatever it takes to enable your loved one to lead their preferred lifestyle in the comfort of their home for as long as possible.
With our wide variety of services, your loved ones can receive a few hours of companionship a day to around-the-clock personal care. No matter what they require, we promise that each visit from our trusted caregivers – we call Comfort Keepers® - will be meaningful.
Give us a call at (203) 457-3159 to learn more!
Let us now take a quick look at our home care plans in Hamden, CT:
- In-Home Care: Whether your loved one needs assistance with personal care, companionship care services or both, in-home care is the right choice for them. Encompassing assistance with everything from personal hygiene, mobility, and meal prep to housekeeping, running errands, and transportation, this program can allow your parent or relative to get all the support they require for an independent life at home.
- Interactive Caregiving: At Comfort Keepers, we believe that seniors who are involved in their care are much happier and healthier. That is why we have developed a unique caregiving approach called Interactive Caregiving that encourages seniors to stay physically, mentally, and socially active through enjoyable senior-friendly activities in the area.
- Respite Care: Taking care of a loved one is not always easy. When you need some time just for yourself, Comfort Keepers can help. With respite care, you can rest, go on a vacation, finish a project for work or just pamper yourself for a few hours a day or week.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care: If your loved one has been diagnosed with one of the many types of dementia, including Alzheimer’s care, they do not have to move to a nursing home or memory care facility. With us, they can continue their routine in the safety and comfort of their home.
- End of Life Care: Our home care experts can help your family during your loved one’s end of life transition, ensuring they are comfortable and have a strong support system and offering you comfort and guidance in these tough times.
- Transitioning Home: We help seniors recover at home and prevent hospital readmission after a prolonged stay in a hospital or rehabilitation facility.
At Comfort Keepers, we also offer senior safety products that can help your loved one feel much more secure at home. Please give us a call today to learn more about us, our services or our products. We are happy to help!