Compassionate Senior Care Services for Seniors in Highland Ranch, CO
Comfort Keepers offers customized senior care plans to meet your loved one's unique needs
Highland Ranch is a Denver suburb that has expanded in the past twenty-five years. Those who have joined the Highland Ranch community in that time enjoy the same sweeping views of the Rocky Mountains that greeted those rushing west for gold over a century ago. There is still something of a rustic, foothills atmosphere in Highland Ranch, despite the phenomenal growth and connection with the big city of Denver.
The seniors of Highland Ranch have watched the city grow and thrive. With Comfort Keepers serving them, these seniors can live in their Highland Ranch homes, even after they begin needing a little bit of help around the house. Comfort Keepers is dedicated to helping seniors stay active and independent with personalized in home senior care plans carefully customized to meet individual needs.
Comfort Keepers offers a variety of senior care services and levels of care in order to optimize the quality of life enjoyed by the seniors of Highland Ranch. Any of our plans can include transportation, housekeeping, and personal care. Medication monitoring, mobility services, and assistance with any tasks around the house help seniors stay safe and comfortable right at home.
Expert caregivers are assigned to meet the physical needs of the seniors in our care while also providing vital companionship that is essential to emotional well-being. Comfort Keepers even offers caregivers who specialize in dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, and end of life situations. We devote special care to families coping with challenging situations.
Some of the services that we provide include:
- In Home Care – We create custom care service plans that are structured around the unique needs of our clients that include our wide range of services. These services include help in and out of the home along with making sure that your loved one is safe at all times.
- Interactive Caregiving – We provide a unique approach to caregiving that allows your loved one to be engaged and active in every step of care we provide.
- Respite Care – We also provide interim care for those caregivers who might need to take time out for themselves.
- End of Life Care – Comfort Keepers specializes in end of life care services to help out your loved one and family during this difficult time for everyone.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – Comfort Keepers provides specialized care for seniors and elderly who may be suffering or experiencing symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- Transitioning Home – We can help your loved one get back on their feet after a surgery or hospital stay to ensure a safe transition home.
- Transportation Attendant Service – We can provide transportation services such as grocery/pharmacy stops, and to and from doctor’s appointments.
- Private Duty Nursing – Our highly trained private duty nurses provide the level of care your loved one would receive in a hospital but in their own home.
Contact Comfort Keepers at (303) 214-9134 to develop a customized senior care plan for your loved one.