Senior Care Services in Centennial, CO
Comfort Keepers offers a variety of customized senior senior care services to families in Centennial, CO and the surrounding areas
It is no secret that everyone ages. As we age, we may lose the ability to complete daily tasks and activities on our own. If you’re finding that you need some extra help at home, Comfort Keepers is here to help.
Everyone has unique care needs and situations, which is why our senior care plans are designed to address your loved one’s specific needs. Our care plans are flexible in terms of the services you’d like to receive and can be provided for a few hours a day or for 24 hours at a time.
Senior Care Services for Everyone
At Comfort Keepers, our senior care services are designed to meet a senior's unique needs based on their overall health and ability. Our caregivers practice a philosophy called Interactive Caregiving, an all-encompassing philosophy that involves caring for our senior clients’ physical, social and emotional wellbeing.
In order to keep your senior loved one safe, happy and healthy at home, we provide the following services:
- Companion Care – Our caregivers are dedicated to fostering genuine relationships with the senior clients entrusted in their care. Companion care includes assisting with activities of daily living, participating in the client's favorite activities, going for walks, listening to their favorite music, and more.
- Personal Care – Our caregivers are trained to provide personal hygiene and mobility assistance, including bathing, fall prevention, meal preparation, transferring, toileting, and more.
- Safety Care – To ensure a senior's independence, we offer safety care products that will help to monitor a senior client's safety, even if they are home alone.
- Senior Transportation – Our caregivers will provide transportation for seniors who may want to go out, run an errand, pick up a prescription, and more.
At Comfort Keepers, we employ various strategies to continuously provide our clients with high-quality care according to their specific needs. Our caregivers have all been carefully selected, going through extensive training to meet our high standards.
In addition to our more basic care services, we also provide specialized care, such as:
- Respite Care – Taking care of a loved one can be both physically and emotionally exhausting. We understand that you sometimes need to take a break from caregiving, which is why we provide respite care. Similar to in home care in terms of the services provided, respite care is short-term care offered to seniors while the primary caregiver is absent for whatever reason. It was developed to support both seniors and their full-time caregivers.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia poses a unique set of challenges. Our caregivers are knowledgeable and experienced enough to overcome these difficulties, providing a much safer and happier environment to seniors diagnosed with these incurable conditions. We can also help family members cope with the situation.
- End of Life Care – Our loving caregivers can provide assistance and support to both seniors who are terminally ill and their families. We can offer independent end of life care services or work together with a hospice agency.
- Transitioning Home – To help older adults recover after hospitalization and prevent complications or hospital readmission, we offer specialized care services that facilitate routine activities and encourage seniors to focus on recovery and healing.
- Private Duty Nursing – Our highly trained private duty nurses provide the level of care your loved one would receive in a supervised nursing facility but in the comfort of their own home.
We are here for your loved one. If you have any questions about the senior care services we provide in Centennial, CO or the surrounding areas, please contact us online or call us today at (303) 214-9134. Our care experts are available 24/7 to answer your questions.