Senior Care in Achuleta County, CO
Comfort Keepers, a senior care business, will help you maintain your peace of mind while simultaneously providing aid to your aging loved ones in the Achuleta County area
About Our Senior Care Services
In order to help our clients maintain their independence in their own homes, Comfort Keepers provides a wide range of services. To aid the elderly with daily duties, provide companionship, and improve physical and mental health, our in-home care services are available. Elderly people with chronic conditions, disabilities, or illnesses are encouraged to remain at home as long as possible through our specialized care programs. Our senior care services include the following:
- Companion Care: We strive to develop long-term connections with the people we serve.
- Personal Care: We assist with personal hygiene needs like washing, clothing, and grooming in a caring manner. Preventing falls, assisting with mobility, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and preparing meals are all included.
- Safety Care: Even if an elderly person is alone at home, we take care of their safety.
- Senior Transportation: Caregiver-led transportation for the elderly is provided by our caregivers.
- Seniors and Technology: If your elderly loved one is feeling isolated, our caregivers can help them stay in touch with loved ones via video chats, social media, and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our caregivers are here to make a difference in the lives of the elderly and to ensure that they receive the finest possible care for their overall health.
- 24-Hour Care: Because they work in shifts, our caregivers can provide round-the-clock monitoring of your loved one's health and well-being.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Caregiver training in memory care ensures you or a loved one will be safe and healthy for as long as possible in the comfort of your own home.
- End-of-Life Care: We're here to help terminally ill people and their families in every way possible.
- In-Facility Care: Our organization specializes in home care, but we also offer services in these facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care: This is the senior care program to assist the elderly and disabled who are about to be discharged from the hospital are called "Post-Hospital Care."
Contact Us Today To Learn More!
To learn more about our specialist senior care services, please contact us as soon as possible to arrange a free consultation. For a no-obligation consultation, one of our care consultants would be happy to meet with you to discuss your specific needs, schedule, and budget.