- Competitive Wages
- Unlimited Telehealth, free generic RX plan and $150 toward clinic visits (Company paid)
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement (CNA school, ask for details)
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision (70% premiums paid by company)
- Company Matched 401(k) Funds
- Weekly Pay
- Daytime Shifts, Weekdays and Weekends available
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Our ideal candidate will complete our paid training program and be eager to join our team of exceptional caregivers. As a caregiver starting with Comfort Keepers, your passion for helping others and wanting to learn more is recognized and rewarded.
- Please be interested in advancing and developing your skills in healthcare and caregiving. Caregivers with more advanced skill qualifications go on to higher paying assignments.
Our talented caregivers show their passion for helping others and provide client care as supervised by a Care Coordinator including but not limited to:
- Companionship, feeding, meal preparation, light house chores, outdoor activities, shopping, or errands.
- Bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, and assisting with other care approved under home care services.
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- Reliable Transportation to go to client's home
- Reliable Smart Phone (weekly stipend for use of your phone)
Please call our office at 303-993-1111 to arrange for an interview. If after hours, press the prompt to speak with Carrie.