How Comfort Keepers Home Health Care Services Help Seniors in the Delta, CO Area
Our home health care services help seniors in need during COVID-19 in Delta, CO
As the whole world is battling coronavirus or COVID-19, it is of vital importance that all of us do our part in reducing the crisis. For most people, this means staying at home and socially distancing themselves from others. Since seniors are at a higher risk of developing complications from the virus, it is crucial that your loved one follows these guidelines and spends as much time at home as possible. Here is how our home health care services can help your parent stay safe, active, and happy during the pandemic.
- Our care providers have received extensive training not just in senior care services but in infection control too. They provide one-on-one care to our clients, minimizing the risk of exposure to coronavirus.
- Comfort Keepers provides care at home, catering to the needs of older adults in an environment where they are safest and best protected.
- Our caregivers can perform a range of activities outdoors, including picking up prescriptions and purchasing groceries and other home items. If your loved one needs to go outside, for example if they have a medical appointment, they can use our transportation service.
- If your parent would like to order supplies but are not quite sure how to do it, our home health care services include assistance with online orders too.
- Our caregivers provide indoor services like housekeeping (including disinfection) and meal preparation.
- At Comfort Keepers, our goal is to elevate the human spirit, a mission that is now more important than ever. As your loved one may during the pandemic feel lonely and even depressed, our caregivers will ensure they stay engaged and optimistic through companionship and interaction.
- Our home health care services support families too! You can always give us a call to get answers to your questions or simply check how your loved one is feeling.
- We provide remote services to complement our care programs, including virtual check-ins and check-in phone calls.
- Our caregivers can encourage your loved one to participate in daily tasks if possible. Our approach to caregiving is known as Interactive Caregiving as it enables seniors to be active participants in their own care.
Contact our office in Delta/Montrose at (970) 235-0398 to learn more about our home health care services and how we can help your loved one during these challenging times. We are happy to schedule your free consultation and start caring for your parent at once.