Do you qualify? Find out.
The Benefits of Being a Home Care Specialist with Comfort Keepers in Delta, Montrose, CO, and the Surrounding Area
Apply to our open home care specialist positions in Delta, Montrose, Cedaredge, and nearby cities
Comfort Keepers offers flexible hours, a fair pay and benefits package, and the opportunity to join one of the state's largest in-home senior care agencies. Apply to our open home care specialist roles in Delta, Montrose, and the surrounding area if you are a compassionate person who thrives on delivering quality senior care services.
The following is a complete list of the benefits received by our care team:
- Annual Bonuses and PTO Gifts (Up to $500/year!)
- Flexible schedules, clients close to you at times you are available
- Cash Advances to your funds earned through the use of TapCheck
- FREE counseling and therapy for all employees
- Sick Time
- Time and a half on holidays--DOUBLE TIME on Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Health & Dental Insurance after 90 days (Full Time Employees)
- Caregiver and Client Referral bonus programs
- Retirement Planning and 401k with company match
If you are interested in any of these benefits, we highly encourage you to apply for one of our open positions!
Comfort Keeper Characteristics
As a Comfort Keepers' home care specialist, you are the heart of our business. Our caregivers assist seniors in their homes by providing compassionate care like personal care, meal preparation, and transportation. Our services are designed to be a friend to our customers, helping them live their best lives daily. Among the characteristics, we look for in supportive caregivers are the following:
- Superior listening skills
- Easily adaptable
- Capable of infusing everyday moments with positive, life-enhancing experiences
- Conscientious and discrete
Are You Interested in Applying for a Role as a Caregiver with Us?
Comfort Keepers is a successful, rising senior care business with a rapidly expanding customer base. We need additional home care specialists, such as you, to provide care services for our clients. Is this a job that you believe will be a good fit for you? Please apply to our senior care agency to begin the process of becoming a valued member of our team.
Please contact our team at (970) 235-0398 if you have any concerns about our available care professional vacancies. To apply for immediate review, please click the button below.