Caregiver Jobs with Comfort Keepers Home Care in Greater Vacaville, CA
View caregiver job openings in Vacaville, Fairfield, Sacramento, and the surrounding areas and apply easily online today!
Comfort Keepers Home Care offers a wide selection of rewarding career opportunities for people who are passionate about helping seniors live safely, independently, and happily in the comfort of their own homes. To better serve our compassionate caregivers, we offer amazing benefits and world-class Development and Orientation Programs that help to refine skills and encourage internal growth. Continue reading below to learn more about our amazing benefits and team and apply to our open caregiver jobs today.
Why apply to our open caregiver jobs? At Comfort Keepers, we are always looking to improve our benefits to ensure our senior care team is set up for success and happiness as an in-home caregiver. Here is a current list of benefits we offer:
- $15.75 - $17.25 Per Hour
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Training – Foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Friendly Environment – 24 hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement – Get repaid for client-related transportation
- Flexibility – Flexible start dates, ability to work near your home, flexible schedule, and flexible hours
If this sounds like something you'd enjoy, we encourage you to apply to our open caregiver jobs today! Additionally, we also offer Development and Orientation Programs to help our team feel confident in their role at Comfort Keepers:
Caregiver Development Program
We employ five teammates who are devoted to training and supporting our senior caregivers whenever, wherever, and however they need it.
Caregiver Orientation Program
We offer a five-day orientation program that allows caregivers to learn and practice their skills.
Day 1: Classroom Training
- In a classroom environment, we review the Comfort Keepers handbook and train caregivers on internal processes and technologies.
Day 2: Skills Lab Training
- In an interactive skills lab, caregivers learn aging simulation and practice skills training.
Day 3: Classroom Training
- Back in the classroom and in conjunction with Yolo Hospice, caregivers are trained in Dementia and Alzheimer’s care as well as Hospice care.
Days 4 & 5: In-Home Training
- Caregivers experience hands-on training in the home.
Here are our requirements to be considered for one of our open caregiver jobs:
- A genuine desire to help others
- Patient and honest
- Clean driving record /criminal history
- Some experience working with seniors is desired, but we will train the right people
- Positive attitude
- Have reliable and safe transportation
- Certified Nursing Assistants are strongly encouraged to apply
As a Comfort Keepers senior care provider, you will have the opportunity to provide care to seniors and disabled adults. Care team responsibilities may include:
- Providing personal care services like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Light housekeeping, preparing nutritious meals and providing transportation
- Participating in daily living activities and offering companionship throughout the day
- Providing specialized care for seniors with chronic conditions, illnesses, or diseases
- Most importantly, you will provide Interactive Care that engages your clients’ minds and allows them to remain independent in their homes!
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration
Comfort Keepers is always looking for experienced caregivers and compassionate individuals to join our team. Currently, we are seeking full-time and part-time in-home caregivers for all shifts. For immediate consideration, click the button below to apply to a senior caregiver job with Comfort Keepers. We look forward to speaking with you!
At Comfort Keepers®, we help seniors get the most out of their retirement years with in-home care that allows them to live safely and independently.
Whether you're looking for a part-time job, or the start of a lifelong career, we have something for you. We're looking for compassionate men and women who want to help us help others.
Are You a Comfort Keeper®?
Along with our competitive pay, we also offer comprehensive benefits*, such as:
Flexible Scheduling to Work When You Want
We offer client care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This allows us to have shift availability based on your needs. We understand that you are very busy and have your own responsibilities, such as taking care of family and your home. We want to make scheduling for you as easy as possible.
At Comfort Keepers, we'll match you with clients that need support at times when you're available. Your supervisor will work with you to find coverage if you need time off to take care of yourself or your family’s needs.
Health Education and Care Training
We want you to be the best caregiver you can be, which is why we provide courses for you to continue your education. Our online program lets you learn at your own pace, and discover what is interesting to you.
Choose from more than 2,000 online courses, in several health-related fields. Our continuing education program lets you earn more than 70 professional certifications. As you develop your knowledge and skills, our company offers opportunity for advancement. We want you to grow, not only to better serve our clients, but also so you can gain new career opportunities with us.
Have a Career Helping Others
What our caregivers love the most about their job is the happiness they get from helping others. This can be a powerful and rewarding experience. Comfort Keepers helps seniors so they can continue to be a part of the community and live independently for much longer.
With Comfort Keepers, you get paid to bring joy to others. You can't put a price tag on that.
Comfort Keepers Job Opportunities
At Comfort Keepers, our primary goal is not only the wellness of our clients but the happiness of our employees.
As a caregiver, you’ll not only take care of daily living needs, but you will also build valuable relationships with your clients based around mutual respect, trust, and compassion. They rely on us for so much more than basic care services, which is why your role in helping them is so vital.
Our unique approach to in-home care makes us stand apart from the competition, thanks to our Interactive Caregiving™ approach. We get to know our clients on a personal level, allowing us to give the most customized care possible.
Almost all seniors have the same wish: to stay in their own homes as long as possible. With the invaluable care that Comfort Keepers provides, we make that goal an attainable reality. As a trained in-home caregiver, you will make a difference in someone else’s life.
Kick-start Your Career in Homecare Today
Joining Comfort Keepers is also a great way to kick-start your career in the homecare field, whether you aspire to be a medical assistant, nurse, or other related professional. You’ll gain hands-on experience that can take you closer to achieving your own professional dreams.
We also seek individuals who can help solve problems as a team, uphold procedures and protocols, and accept constructive criticism. In return, we offer competitive compensation, a highly flexible work schedule, and opportunities to impact someone’s life in a meaningful and fulfilling way.
Comfort Keepers offers rich, rewarding jobs, and career paths for people at any stage in life, whether you are just joining the workforce, ready to jump back in after time off to raise a family, or looking to stay active in retirement. If you’re ready for a job that can transform lives through compassionate, professional, in-home care, contact us today! We’d love to hear from you.