Comfort Keepers Home Care Services in Folsom, CA and Surrounding Areas
Our home care can help your loved one maintain independence in their own home in Folsom, CA
At Comfort Keepers serving Sacramento and Folsom, CA, we are dedicated to helping your Mom or Dad lead an active, healthy, fulfilling life at home for as long as possible. It comes as no surprise that most seniors express a strong desire to continue ageing at home, despite depleting health and numerous challenges they may have to deal with. Comfort Keepers is here to make that possible. We provide personalized care that enables older adults to continue living happily at home in their preferred routine.
Pretty often, older adults are not so keen on the idea that they might need home care and additional support. This may be because many of them still perceive in-home care services as the first step toward loss of independence, but this could not be further from the truth. Having a seasoned, loving caregiver around to assist with everyday activities and cater for a wide range of needs in fact prolongs senior independence.
Comprehensive Care At Home
Comfort Keepers provides a wide array of home care services in your area, including assistance with personal care needs, toileting and incontinence care, light housekeeping, meal preparation, laundering, medication reminders, grocery shopping and running errands, incidental transportation, and more. Our highly trained caregivers also provide more specialized services for those with advanced care needs. Of course, you are free to review and upgrade Mom or Dad’s plan at any given time.
Additional senior care services from Comfort Keepers include:
- Interactive Caregiving – Aimed at encouraging seniors in our care to take an active role in their health and wellness.
- Respite Care - Provides a much-needed break for family caregivers while their loved ones are looked after by caring professionals.
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care – Designed to enable seniors with all types of dementia to remain in familiar surrounding and live safely at home for longer.
- End of Life Care – Compassionate support to terminally ill seniors and their families during the end of life transition.
- Transitioning Home – Eases the transition from hospital to home and promotes recuperation while minimizing the potential risk of re-admission.
Learn more about our home care services and how we help families in the Sacramento Metro area by calling our local office today at (916) 260-0654. We are here to answer all your questions and schedule a free in-home meeting with you to discuss your loved one’s needs. Comfort Keepers is happy to help!
Give us a call at (916) 260-0654 to learn more!