Senior Care in Orange County, CA, and surrounding areas
Our Approach to Senior Care is through Interactive Caregiving™
Approaching Senior Care Differently is the Comfort Keeper way
For seniors to be able to maintain their independence and living in their own homes for a long time is one of the most important things when it comes to senior care. Comfort Keepers® is here to assist and make this a reality through our personalized home care experiences. Our caregivers receive expert training for our proprietary Interactive Caregiving™ approach to senior care. This approach includes a different blend of technology and strategies that are able to emphasize the full engagement of senior care as well as more interactions.
Comfort Keepers® goal is to assist in improving the quality of life and continue to assist seniors in maintaining their independence for as long as possible. Senior care includes personal care, companionship, and housekeeping services which is all a part of our Interactive Caregiving™ to assist in elevating the human spirit.
Seniors Happy and Healthy
Seniors are used to living an independent life and when there are changes it can be stressful to handle senior care. To ease these challenges and changes Comfort Keepers senior care will keep seniors active and engaging with the creation of physical, mental, and social activities with our caregivers. Through the encouragement of different interactions including physical and mental, seniors are able to continue living healthier and fulfilling lives throughout Orange County, CA.
Interactive Caregiving™ Difference
Comfort Keepers’ unique Interactive Caregiving™ approach operates on four central principles. Each of our trained caregivers employs these principles as they care for, engage, and interact with their clients:
- A senior with an active mind is happier, lives a fuller life, and engages with others.
- A well-nourished senior has a more active mind and body.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
Senior care plans are fully customizable to fit you and your loved one's needs. It can include respite care or 24 hour home care depending on his or her needs. Our caregivers are here to provide the daily needs of all clients as well as offer companion care to loved ones when they need it.
- Senior Mind - different activities to encourage minds to stay stronger
- Senior Body - senior care includes exercise and physical activity to maximize the life and living independently
- Senior Nutrition - caregivers assist with nutrient-rich diets to promote good health
- Senior Safety - aiding in safety around the house and while out-and-about
Keeping seniors engaged is important in senior care. Contact our office at (714) 450-6494 in Orange County, CA to schedule your free in-home consultation or for any further questions.