Comfort Keepers is looking for passionate people to fulfill our open caregiver positions in Modesto, CA.
Caregivers in Modesto, Ceres, Turlock, Riverbank, and nearby cities can apply to Comfort Keepers' open caregiver jobs.
Comfort Keepers offers great caregiver jobs for those who want to assist elders to live securely, independently, and joyfully in their own homes. As a caregiver employee at Comfort Keepers, you will serve our elderly clients through Interactive Caregiving to ensure they have the best quality of life.
View our Open Senior Care Jobs
You will be able to experience the benefits of not only creating relationships as a caregiver, but also through your fulfilling career as a Comfort Keeper. We provide a variety of benefits to help our senior care team succeed. To ease your caregiver job search, we have included our benefits below:
- Flexible shifts & Online Scheduling
- Job Training
- Growth opportunities
- Up to 40 hours of PTO
- AFLAC & MEC Health Insurance
- Double Time Pay for Holidays
- 401K Plans
- 24/7 On-Call Support
- Field Support
- Full-time & part-time hours available
- Employee & Client Referral Bonuses
Interested in becoming a Comfort Keeper in the Modesto, CA area? Apply today!
We look for people who are enthusiastic about helping others, committed, and trustworthy. You must be reliable, dependable, flexible, honest, responsible, hardworking, motivated, organized, punctual, and willing to learn new skills in the home care industry. You should possess excellent communication skills and be comfortable working with seniors in order to properly provide care services.
- 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma, or GED.
- Home Care and relevant experience are a plus.
- Able to pass a criminal background check and obtain a clean motor vehicle driving record.
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Valid South Carolina driver's license, automobile insurance, and reliable transportation
A professional caregiver is expected to help seniors with various daily living activities, including housekeeping, meal preparation, errand running, personal care, and other various caregiving skills:
- Create and implement individualized care programs for seniors.
- Professionally communicate with elderly clients and their families
- Keep seniors active and engaged by using their local knowledge of South Carolina.
- Provide specialized senior care to the elderly and disabled
Apply Now for Immediate Consideration
If you want to learn more about our caregiver agency job opportunities in Modesto, Ceres, Turlock, Riverbank, and the surrounding area, apply today. We evaluate applications every single day, and we'd love to hear from you. To view the job description and apply online, click the button below! If you would like more information about our care services or other career information, please call us at 209-543-0444.
Apply for an Open Caregiver Opportunity
See what our current caregivers have to say about their experience as a Comfort Keeper below!