Comfort Keepers Home Care Is Looking for Devoted Caregivers in the Greater Fresno Area
Comfort Keepers provides a diverse range of exciting job options for anyone with a sincere desire to become a professional caregiver and assist elders in living safely, freely, and happily in the comfort of their own homes. Our senior care aides, whom we call Comfort Keepers, are at the heart of our care, providing our senior clients with our distinctive style of Interactive Caregiving.
View Our Open Job Positions
Apply today to become a caregiver at one of the finest home care agencies in Fresno, Modesto, and the surrounding area.
What Benefits Do I Receive?
As a caregiver with Comfort Keepers, you will help others while still working in a satisfying career. In addition, we provide a variety of advantages to our team members to ensure their success. Among our benefits are:
What Requirements Do I Need?
We often look for individuals that are passionate about helping others, devoted, and reliable to work as senior care providers. We have some basic requirements for all of our team members, such as:
- GED or High School Diploma
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completions of mandated training.
- Applicant must be bondable and meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following background checks: Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record, Professional and Personal Reference Checks, and give permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing
- Open availability is preferred
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a caregiver or HHA, CNA, MA, or other skilled medical training. (IHSS work experience is not considered as professional experience)
- Must have reliable transportation and fulfill assignments with reliability and punctuality
- Must have a valid driver's license and automobile insurance.
- Must satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program.
- Must accept responsibility for learning and adhering to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures, function in the home setting with minimal direct supervision, and maintain good relationships with administrative staff, clients, and family members
- Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity
Responsibilities You'll Be In Charge Of
As a home care provider, you will assist your senior client with basic housekeeping, bathing, personal care, or more specialized care such as dementia or Alzheimer's care. All team members have received training in the following areas:
- Develop and implement customized home care plans to meet the changing needs of senior clients
- Communicate honestly and professionally with senior clients and their family members
- Use their knowledge of Fresno's local communities to keep elderly people active and engaged
- Provide compassionate senior care services to aging and disabled adults
Apply to Comfort Keepers Today
If you're interested in learning about the rewarding career opportunities in Fresno, Modesto, and the surrounding area, please apply immediately for immediate consideration. We assess applications daily and look forward to hearing from you. Click the link below to apply for one of our open senior caregiver jobs.
View Our Open Job Positions