Comfort Keepers of Costa Mesa, CA, provides in-home care.
In Costa Mesa and surrounding areas, seniors receive compassionate, skilled in-home care.
Physical and psychological stimulation, we believe, energized seniors' minds and bodies. Our in-home care services revolve around keeping clients active, healthy, and engaged. This is accomplished using a technique known as 'Interactive Caregiving,' which allows our aides to transform everyday chores into fascinating, exciting, and even inspiring experiences.
These encounters might be as easy as speaking, playing games, or doing something enjoyable for our clients. These are auxiliary services. Cooking, medicine administration, and personal help are examples of 'Interactive Caregiving.'
Our Care Options
We cater to each of our client's needs and provide a wide range of in-home care services to make their everyday lives that much easier, some of which have been coined "the best home care services on the market":
- Companion Care - Assistance with daily living activities and participation in clients' favorite pastimes.
- Personal Care - Dignified aid with hygiene, including bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Safety Care - We keep seniors safe at home, even alone.
- Senior Transportation - We can drive seniors to and from doctor's appointments.
- Seniors & Technology - We help seniors use technology to stay connected to friends, family, and current events.
- Interactive Caregiving - Our holistic approach to senior care.
- 24 Hour Care - Around-the-clock supervision and assistance within the home.
- Dementia Care - Special care for seniors experiencing cognitive decline.
- End of Life Care - Essential care for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care - We offer our services in assisted living facilities for seniors who require additional assistance.
- Post Hospital Care - We help seniors recover from post-hospital stays, ensuring no readmittance.
Participation in Costa Mesa
Because our caregivers provide transportation, keeping clients involved in the community is simple. The Orange County Fair, which features concerts, rides, and delicious food, is an important event that many of our caregivers can take you or your senior loved one to. The local Civil War Reenactment is another attraction. It's a chance to show support for soldiers while also learning about history and having fun. Our clients in Costa Mesa enjoy taking advantage of the area's natural splendor. Our caregivers take clients for walks around the duck pond and nearby parks.
We collaborate with nursing homes, rehab centers, and hospitals to ensure that our customers receive the extra care and attention they require.
Contact Us Today
Our compassionate caregivers encourage their clients to engage in their care if possible. At Comfort Keepers, we work with seniors rather than for them. Our in-home care providers will include your loved one's favorite hobbies and interests in their care while ensuring their safety and comfort. If you have any questions about the in-home care services in Costa Mesa and the surrounding areas, please contact us using one of the methods listed below. We can't wait to start providing your loved one with the best in-home care services in California: