Do you qualify? Find out.
Quality Home Health Aides in Russellville and Conway, AR and the Surrounding Areas
Learn more about what it takes to become a home health aide in Russellville, Conway, and the surrounding Arkansas areas
As a caregiver or home health aide for Comfort Keepers of Russellville, AR you will do more than prepare lunch, dust the furniture, or help a senior client get ready for the day. Although such tasks are important, we strive to go above and beyond for our senior clients and their family members.
We practice a unique approach to in home care, called Interactive Caregiving, that encourages our caregivers and home health aides to find ways to keep their senior clients active and engaged each and every day. Such activities include:
- Cooking meals and creating favorite recipes together
- Sharing memories and reminiscing over old photographs
- Taking walks and practicing light exercises
- Visiting friends, family or attending local events
- Reading books or doing puzzles
If you think an caregiver or home health aide position is right for you, ask yourself if you possesses the following qualities and characteristics:
- Creative & Outgoing
- Resourceful & Self-motivated
- Honest & Professional
- Flexible & Patient
- Respectful & Discrete
- Punctual & Organized
Other important characteristics include the ability to accept constructive criticism, solve problems as part of a team, and understand and respect procedures and protocol.
- Flexible Hours that fit your lifestyle and busy schedule.
- Part-time and full-time work available.
- Competitive pay based on qualifications.
- No experience necessary. Paid training provided.
- Benefits and Bonus Opportunities Available!
If you're looking for a career that compensates you fairly, offers opportunity for growth and provides a daily dose of personal satisfaction, please contact us online or call us today to learn more. We care for seniors in Russellville, Conway, Morrilton, Bigelow, Lamar, Pottsville and the surrounding Arkansas areas.