Professional Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Care in Russellville, AR
Comfort Keepers provides specialized Alzheimer's disease and dementia care in Russellville, AR and the surrounding areas
Providing Alzheimer's and dementia care for a senior loved one who has been diagnosed with the disease is physically and emotionally draining. At Comfort Keepers of Russellville, AR, we understand the challenges family caregivers face and we are here to help. Our caregivers are professionally trained and prepared to help ease the burdens you might be carrying as a family caregiver.
What is Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease?
In general, dementia is a decline in mental ability, such as memory loss or an inability to complete familiar tasks. Dementia is often serious enough to interfere with a person’s daily life and abilities. Alzheimer's disease is the most common type of dementia, accounting for 50 to 80 percent of dementia cases. Our dementia care services help people with such symptoms by focusing on their remaining abilities and strengths, while assisting with tasks that have become difficult for them to perform.
How Comfort Keepers Can Help
Our professionally trained and experienced caregivers offer the following Alzheimer’s and dementia care services:
- Meal Preparation – We provide healthy meals planning and preparation as well as and encourage balanced nutrition
- Housekeeping – We perform basic housekeeping services such as vacuuming, dusting and organizing
- Safety – We maintain a safe and familiar environment in your senior loved one’s home
- Engagement – We engage your senior loved one in activities that stimulate the senses, such as listening to music, reading a book, or doing a puzzle
- Companionship – We support your senior loved one, you and other family members through the changing behaviors and symptoms often seen with dementia
All of our dementia care services are customized to meet each senior client's specific needs, taking into consideration his or her health and ability. Depending on the care your loved one requires, our caregivers will provide care from a few hours a week to 24-hour, full time care.
If you are interested in learning more about our professional Alzheimer’s and dementia care services, please contact us online or call us today at (479) 240-2197.