Comfort Keepers Provides Superior Home Care Services
Now serving seniors in Dewey, AZ, and the surrounding areas
If your senior mom or dad finds it more and more challenging to perform routine tasks, take good care of themselves, or they just need companionship and additional assistance around the house, home care services in Dewey, AZ, can help.
All of our care plans are customized to accommodate the specific care needs of every senior. We also match every client with a compatible caregiver, ensuring the highest quality of service.
Let’s take a closer look at what you can expect from some of our most common home care services in Dewey, AZ:
In Home Care
This is one of our most regular home care services in Dewey, AZ. Our devoted, loving caregivers can assist your senior mom or dad with activities of daily living and provide much needed personal care and companionship – all in the comfort of your loved one’s home. In home care plans may include other services such as incidental transportation or accompaniment to the local clinic or hospital as well.
Respite care is a special type of care created to provide relief for the primary caregiver and family members, allowing them to take a short break from their caregiving duties while catering to the senior’s needs at the same time. Respite care is usually a temporary, short-term solution but it can develop into full-time in-home care too.
End of Life Care
Looking after a senior with a limited life expectancy can be overwhelming for family members. Our compassionate, loving caregivers can help your loved one live their last months, weeks or days with dignity and make the most of the time they have left. Our end of life services also includes pain and symptom management, help with spiritual guidance, and advice for family members.
Other Home Care Services
- Companionship – Compassionate in home care providers offer valuable conversation, emotional support and assistance
- Personal Care – Respectful and expert assistance with personal hygiene, bathing, toileting and incontinence care
- Transportation – We can help with mobility, transportation, and accompaniment to all kinds of outings and appointments
- Nutritional Guidance – Comfort Keepers can help shop for groceries and prepare meals to meet the unique dietary needs and preferences of each senior
- Transitional Care – This type of home care offers assistance for all adults returning home from the hospital after surgery
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care – Our specialized memory care provides comfort, safety, and peace of mind for seniors and their loved ones
If you are interested in learning more about Comfort Keepers home care services in Dewey, AZ, contact us today and schedule a complimentary in-home consultation so we could assess your loved one’s care needs. We are happy to help!