In Anchorage, Wasilla, Palmer, and surrounding areas Comfort Keepers will help you start a rewarding career as a caregiver.
Find out more about caregiver jobs in Anchorage, Wasilla, Palmer, and surrounding areas
We offer something for you, whether you're searching for a part-time caregiver job or the start of a long-term career. We're searching for men and women who are compassionate and want to help others to work as health aides. Discover why so many people desire to work for Comfort Keepers:
- Scheduling Alternatives
- The salary is reasonable, and the job is rewarding because it allows you to help others.
- Possibilities for Professional Development
- Now is the best time to start a career in-home health care.
- Health care and educational training are two of the most important aspects of the job.
Apply to Open Positions
What sets Comfort Keepers' health aides apart from those who work for other senior home care companies? We uplift the human spirit by providing security, comfort, and safety to the elderly and their families, as well as encouraging participation in daily activities. Not only that, but we also provide a choice of flexible and lucrative patient care or home caregiver jobs.
As a Comfort Keeper's experienced caregiver, you will be able to develop meaningful connections with your clients and make a difference in their quality of life by accomplishing duties "with" rather than "for" seniors living at home. We help seniors thrive and attain higher levels of well-being as a group by creating moments of joy, connection, and purpose.
Services for Senior Citizens
Comfort Keeper's home care team has been offering the highest quality in-home care to those who require assistance with daily activities for more than 20 years. Our caregivers visit clients' homes after receiving care training (including infection control training) to help elders attain a higher quality of life through home care, companionship, and small moments of delight. The following is an example of a dedicated caregiver job description:
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Companionship and conversation
- Errand running including doctors appointments, shopping, and getting out of the house
- Respite care provides relief to family caregivers.
- They help with personal hygiene, such as washing, dressing, and grooming, and they remind the client to take their prescription on time.
- Assisting with feeding and other responsibilities that arise on a regular basis
- Keeping track of your client's health and informing your employer of any changes
- Assisting with Alzheimer's or dementia care
Call our Anchorage, AK office right now at (907) 885-0186 to learn more about our vacant caregiver jobs and great employment opportunities in Anchorage, Wasilla, Palmer, and surrounding areas