Search for available positions in your area.
Enter your City and State, or Zip below.
Start a fulfilling caregiver career with Comfort Keepers
Whether you're looking for a part-time job, or the start of a lifelong career, we have something for you. We're looking for compassionate men and women who want to help us help others. We offer comprehensive benefits*, such as:
What makes Comfort Keepers different than other senior home care providers? We elevate the human spirit by providing safety, security, and comfort to seniors and their families, especially in times of social isolation. Not only that, we offer flexible, rewarding home care jobs for our caregivers.
Our caregivers do tasks “with” instead of “for” seniors living at home – as a Comfort Keeper® caregiver, you are able to build genuine connection with your clients and make a difference in their quality of life. As a team, we enable seniors to thrive and achieve greater well-being by fostering moments of joy, connection, and purpose.
For more than 20 years, Comfort Keepers has been dedicated to providing the highest quality in-home care to those who need a hand with daily life and activities. After care training (including infection control training), our caregivers travel to clients' homes to help seniors achieve a greater quality of life through home care, companionship, and provide moments of joy whether big or small.
A typical caregiver job description may include:
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Conversation and companionship
- Light housekeeping
- Transportation to and from doctors’ appointments (or arranging telemedicine appointments)
- Running errands (or arranging grocery delivery)
- Helping with personal care, including bathing, dressing, and hygiene
- Reminding the client to take their medication on time
- Helping with feeding and other everyday tasks
- Tracking your client’s condition and reporting changes to your supervisor
- Assisting with dementia or Alzheimer’s care
- Offering respite care to relieve family caregivers
Services may vary by location
Hear from our Caregivers
Why our caregivers love what they do
“What elevating the human spirit means to me – I think it means that it gives people a purpose to keep living their life.”
- Charlene Champagne