In these uncertain times, one thing is certain: caring for one another is essential. At Comfort Keepers®, seniors and their families rely on us for care, safety, and reassurance while they shelter in place. Services that help them stay at home are more important than ever before. Join our team and make a difference.
Search for available positions in your area.
Enter your city, state or zip below.
Full-Time and Part-Time Caregiver Jobs
Whether you’re looking for a full-time or part-time job, you will receive competitive pay, benefits*, and training. Our clients’ needs don’t always fall within traditional business hours, so Comfort Keepers offers unique flexibility and different schedules.
*Comfort Keepers offices are independently owned and operated. For more information on benefit details, check with your local office.Search for positions in your area
What makes Comfort Keepers different than other senior home care providers? We elevate the human spirit by providing safety, security, and comfort to seniors and their families, especially in times of social isolation. Not only that, we offer flexible, rewarding home care jobs for our caregivers.
Our caregivers do tasks “with” instead of “for” seniors living at home – as a Comfort Keeper® caregiver, you are able to build genuine connection with your clients and make a difference in their quality of life. As a team, we enable seniors to thrive and achieve greater well-being by fostering moments of joy, connection, and purpose.
For more than 20 years, Comfort Keepers has been dedicated to providing the highest quality in-home care to those who need a hand with daily life and activities. After care training (including infection control training), our caregivers travel to clients' homes to help seniors achieve a greater quality of life through home care, companionship, and provide moments of joy whether big or small.
A typical caregiver job description may include:
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Conversation and companionship
- Light housekeeping
- Transportation to and from doctors’ appointments (or arranging telemedicine appointments)
- Running errands (or arranging grocery delivery)
- Helping with personal care, including bathing, dressing, and hygiene
- Reminding the client to take their medication on time
- Helping with feeding and other everyday tasks
- Tracking your client’s condition and reporting changes to your supervisor
- Providing live-in or overnight care (shift differential provided)
- Assisting with dementia or Alzheimer’s care
- Offering respite care to relieve family caregivers
Services may vary by location
Hear from our Caregivers
“I kind of just fell into caregiving. I was looking for a job. My aunt was a caregiver, and she said you’ll either love it or you’ll hate it. I started and I fell in love with it – and fell in love with Comfort Keepers.”
- Madison Womack
“What elevating the human spirit means to me – I think it means that it gives people a purpose to keep living their life.”
- Charlene Champagne