Comfort Keepers Venice, FL Provides 24 hour home care
One of the best home care agencies in Venice and the surrounding areas of Florida
Comfort Keepers Venice provides around-the-clock care to support our clients who need 24 hour home care to maintain their independence in the comfort of their own home. We can develop a unique care plan to fit their needs.
What is 24 hour home care?
With 24 hour home care, Comfort Keepers Venice provides clients with full-time care- seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. We understand the not all clients’ needs will be the same, therefore we create a unique care plan that is designed to fit their unique needs. Like all Comfort Keepers home care agencies, we will create a caregiver schedule for clients to ensure that they get the care they need from our caregiver team at all hours of the day.
- Would you like peace of mind knowing that your loved one is taking their medication properly, at the right time with the right dosage?
- Are you concerned that your loved one will wake in the middle of the night feeling confused and disoriented?
- Are you afraid that your loved one might injure themselves if left unsupervised?
- Are you able to support your loved one through the healing process after a surgery or procedure?
- Is your loved one more comfortable with one caregiver or do they prefer different caregivers?
- Is it important to you that your caregiver knows the area of Venice, FL?
If your loved one needs 24 hour care from one of our hour home care agencies, the situation is pretty serious. That is why at Comfort Keepers Venice, we take all of our clients situations, especially the 24 hour home care, very seriously. We can not only help you evaluate the needs of your loved one, but we can provide you with a caregiver that shares the same values that our Comfort Keepers office provides. All caregivers go through an extensive hiring process to not only ensure that they can provide the care our clients need, but also that they have the lovability factor that is very important to being a Comfort Keeper. Only one in thirty applicants is hired! Once hired, caregivers go through advanced training that includes sessions on Alzheimer’s, dementia, CPR and first aid training. After the initial training, caregivers also receive a continued education so they can provide our clients with the best possible care.
Please call us at (941) 484-3284 so that we can learn about your loved one’s unique situation and determine the services they need. We care confident that we will be able to provide you with the information that you need to make an informed decision about the care of your loved one.
Comfort Keepers Venice provides in home care services in the following cities and neighborhoods in Florida:
Englewood, Harbour Heights, Laurel, Manasota Key, Nokomis, North Port, Osprey, Pirate Harbour, South Gulf Cove, South Venice, Venice, Venice Beach