Community Organizations and Associations for Seniors
We provide in home senior care with help from these great local organizations in Tulsa, OK
Comfort Keepers is proud to offer their in home senior care services for your loved ones in Tulsa, OK. Our in- home health care plans are individually tailored so that seniors can continue to live with independence in the comfort of their own homes. We provide a companion to help with daily living, light housekeeping, bathing and grooming, grocery shopping, meal prep, and more.
Getting active with the local community is an important part of having a healthy social life for seniors. As part of our mission to enhance the quality of our clients’ lives and provide top notch in home senior care, we work with the best local organizations:
- Broken Arrow Seniors - Located just outside of Tulsa, Broken Arrow Seniors is a center where seniors can meet, attend events, gather to eat, take fitness classes, and become involved in other activities that promote independence, personal growth, and community building. Seniors who live within the service area can take advantage of the BASI Transportation Program available Monday through Friday.
- Tulsa YMCA - Seniors can improve their health and remain physically active at the Tulsa YMCA. Experience one or more of the following fitness opportunities: Flexibility Formula for joint discomfort, Gold Fit cardio and weight training, Senior Strength and Flex, Senior Cardio Fit, Slow Impact Fitness, and better balance through Tai Chi.
- Tulsa Zoo - The Tulsa Zoo is a 85-acre non-profit zoo owned by the City of Tulsa. It has been providing natural sciences and conservation of wildlife education as well as recreation for 90 years. Seniors can safely enjoy nature and observe animals like the Komodo Dragon, Malayan Tiger, and Asian Elephant.
- Philbrook Museum of Art - The Philbrook Museum of Art is an art museum in the historic home of Waite and Genevieve Phillips on 25 acres with expansive formal gardens. The home was styled as an Italian Renaissance villa and completed in 1927. Visit the Museum Shop or experience fine dining at La Villa Restaurant which serves herbs and vegetables grown on location in the Secret Garden.
- Tulsa Historical Society & Museum - Learn about local Tulsa history at the Tulsa Historical Society & Museum. Enjoy eight galleries, take a tour through the Vintage Garden featuring bronze sculptures of native American ballerinas The Five Moons, visit historic Perryman Cemetery, or buy a souvenir at the gift shop.
- Tulsa Air and Space Museum & Planetarium - TASM is located on the north side of the Tulsa International Airport. Since 1998 half a million people have visited and done their part to preserve Oklahoma’s aerospace heritage. Attractions include historical exhibits, hands-on science activities, a computer flight simulator lab, and full-dome planetarium shows at the James E. Bertelsmeyer Planetarium opened in 2006.
If you have any questions about the in home senior care services we provide or the organizations we collaborate with, don’t hesitate to Contact Us or give us a call any time at (918) 205-1756.