Personal Emergency Response System LM5000 with 2-Way Voice Pendant
Perfect for active seniors, both inside and outdoors
The SafetyChoice® PERS LM5000 with 2-way voice pendant is great for active seniors looking for monitoring inside and outside of their homes. The pendant range offers security on the opposite side of the home, or in the driveway, or yard. The microphone and speaker in the pendant provide crisp, clear alerts in the palm of a hand.
The 2-way voice pendant is designed to offer security at the touch a button. Upon activation, a well-trained care representative will immediately answer the signal and stay on the line until help arrives.
- A smart choice for active seniors with larger homes, this unit provides extended 500-foot range and lifestyle flexibility.
- Users can choose to wear it as a pendant, bracelet, or belt clip.
- The help button is wireless and water resistant, and can be used outdoors within range of the console.
- The base unit has a rechargeable backup battery for use in the event of a power outage, and contains a separate compartment to charge a spare (included) pendant battery with four to six months of battery time.
- The rechargeable, water-resistant pendant offers six-plus months of battery time.
- The blue emergency button is easily visible in case of emergency.
- A system test button on back of unit makes it easy to confirm proper functioning.
Download the PERS LM5000 fact sheet.