Personal Emergency Response System G2000
Features a recording function for personalized messages or reminders
This system is great for people with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease, or other special needs who need the use of accessories, such as pressure mats or pillow switches. It is easily expandable as conditions change or more care and oversight of the senior are necessary.
With the simple push of a button on a wrist band or pendant, a caring, professionally trained representative at the SafetyChoice® Centralized Monitoring Station will answer the alert through the two-way, tabletop PERS console and respond to the call for help.
The SafetyChoice Centralized Monitoring Station will then dispatch the appropriate help and stay on the phone until help arrives, whether an ambulance, neighbor, family, or friends.
For added safety and security, the SafetyChoice PERS G2000 can monitor up to 16 safety devices. These include motion detectors, window/door contacts, and pressure-sensitive floor mats that can provide home security or monitor people who wander. Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors also can be added to the PERS.
- This system is great for loved ones who need an interconnected medical alert and monitoring system, which could include pendants, pressure mats, and door and window sensors as well as smoke, carbon monoxide, and motion detectors.
- Family members can record up to eight reminder messages.
- Rechargeable backup batteries help keep the system running during a power outage.
- The emergency call button is always within reach on the lightweight, waterproof pendant and can be worn on the wrist or around the neck at all times, even in the shower.
- Friendly, professional representatives are on duty at the SafetyChoice Centralized Monitoring Station 24-hours a day, seven days a week, and stay on the line until help arrives.
- Visual and audible alarms make PERS G2000 ideal for hearing and visually impaired subscribers.
- The unit has an expected transmission range of 200 feet, depending on structural variances.