Personal Emergency Response System G1150
Offers flexible, protective care for those with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease
This handy unit is great for helping to care for loved ones with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease who may wander or attempt activities that could endanger them. It supports zone-specific needs for floor mats, motion detectors, and window and door sensors.
- This system allows a combination of up to 24 monitors, such as pendants, pressure mats, motion detectors, and window and door sensors.
- Friendly, professional representatives at the SafetyChoice® Centralized Monitoring Station are on duty 24-hours a day, seven days a week, and stay on the line until help arrives.
- The G1150 has an expected transmission range of 200 feet, depending on structural variances.
- Zone alerts can be turned on or off to allow for different caregiver and family schedules.
- The system can be set to chime during day or alarm at night.
- The help button is wireless and waterproof and may be worn during showering or bathing.