SafetyChoice® MedMinder Medication Management
The Smart Way to Remember Medication Doses
Comfort Keepers® SafetyChoice® MedMinder uses smart technology to alert clients when it is time to take a medication dose. The cellular, wireless pillbox locks to keep medications safe and secure and can be easily programmed and managed online via a secure portal.
The device senses if the client has not taken a scheduled medication dose and will send a text or email notification to the client or caregiver.
Clients can also log into the secure Internet portal to track when they have taken medications and when or how often they have missed doses, so they can easily keep their doctors informed, taking the guesswork out of medication management.
Easy to program, fill, and manage, the SafetyChoice MedMinder is the smart way to remind clients to take their medications.
SafetyChoice MedMinder Features
- MedMinder’s (JON model) audio and visual reminders are ideal for hearing impaired or low-vision subscribers.
- The cellular-based unit requires no landline or Internet connection.
- The unit’s 28 compartments hold 7 days of medications with up to 4 doses a day or 14 days with up to 2 doses a day.
- Each compartment is large enough to fit up to 12 pills.
- A secure portal keeps activity records for easy viewing and tracking by the client or caregiver.
Comfort Keepers also offers the SafetyChoice TabSafe medication system, which connects to the monitoring center via a landline. Contact your Comfort Keepers office for more information on this and other SafetyChoice products.