Providing the best franchising opportunities in Asia
Franchising & Licensing Asia (FLAsia) 2009 provides you with the right platform for business expansion. Thousands flock to FLAsia every year from around Asia and beyond seeking business opportunities, and it is the best place to discover potential franchisees, licensees, investors and business partners.
Why Exhibit in FLAsia 2009?
- Be seen at Asia's MOST INTERNATIONAL trade event for franchising and licensing!
- Meet face-to-face with potential franchisees, licensees, investors and business partners!
- Generate genuine leads and contacts in just 3 days, most likely more than what you can get all year long!
- Showcase your brands, products and services to a targeted group of keen buyers!
- Increase your market share by tapping into the emerging Asian maket! Keep your finger on the pulse of the industry through peer networking to gain competitive edge!
- Leverage on our extensive marketing campaigns at NO extra cost!
SUCCESS STORY: COMFORT KEEPERS, USA
Ng Lingching of Comfort Keepers is one who has garnered great success with Franchising & Licensing Asia (FLAsia). In an exclusive interview with FLAsia, he shared his story...
Tell us more about Comfort Keepers...
Comfort Keepers provides interactive, non-medical, in-home care for the elderly. We believe that interaction is essential, so caregivers are carefully matched to each patient. Example of services we provide are bringing them to visit the doctor, visiting them in hospital, cooking and bathing them, and so on
How did you become their master franchisee in Singapore and HK?
In 2005, a franchise consultant briefly mentioned Comfort Keepers to me and we ended up talking more about it for a few hours. I visited the United States in December 2005 to take a look, and signed the master franchise rights in April 2006.
You started your business in 2006, and shortly after, in 2007, you exhibited in FLAsia!
We exhibited in FLAsia 2007 as we were seeking franchisees. I had visited FLAsia before, and so when I had the franchise system, I decided to participate there. At FLAsia 2007 there was tremendous response, and I managed to sign 2 franchisees, with both still operating today. I also exhibited at FLAsia 2008, and received great reponse to our franchise system.
You managed to achieve great success two years in a row. What is your advice to those seeking to emulate your success?
The key is to be patient and sincere about the business that you are offering. Be open about the prospects, and let them make a decision themselves. If you push them too hard and it doesn't work out, in the end you are only putting pressure on yourself.
When seeking franchisees, ask them why they find it interesting, and whether they believe it has potential. And of course, they need to have the financial backing as well.